There are natural fat “burners” that can complement the diet. Thanks to their properties, a wide variety of ingredients help reduce kilos and measurements.
Unlike other products that have invaded the market in recent years, promising to be an easy way to lose those extra pounds that affect your figure and weight, natural fat burners do not cause adverse reactions or compromise health. Discover them!
Not So Natural Fat Burners
Many fat burners on the market contain chemical compounds that have not been fully endorsed. Therefore, they can bring side effects over time.
Despite this, millions of people have chosen to consume them since they consider them a great option to achieve results without too much effort. The problem is that not all organisms assimilate them in the same way; in fact, in many, they give minimal or no results.
They are called “fat burners” because they help stimulate the functions that allow weight loss. However, they are not such a “miraculous” product to lose weight since they must be complemented with other healthy habits.
- The amount of weight they help you lose varies depending on your metabolic activity, as well as your diet and exercise plan.
- It is useless to consume them if the diet is based on fats, sugars, and other foods loaded with calories and additives.
What are natural fat burners?
Natural fat burners are foods that contain essential nutrients that benefit metabolic and lymphatic health. Therefore, they have the following advantages:
- They are recommended to “boost” slow metabolism and thus achieve more significant energy expenditure.
- Among other things, they are products that inhibit hunger, reducing that anxiety that leads to unnecessary “pecking.”
- They have a high energy value and help improve performance during sports training.
Natural fat burners that you can consume
It is not about basing your diet on natural fat burners. However, they can be consumed as a dietary “supplement” to achieve better results when losing weight.
They are rich in dietary fiber, antioxidant compounds, vitamins, and minerals. Artichokes have positioned themselves as one of the top natural fat burners recommended to combat excess weight, according to a study conducted by the Tabib Daru Pharmaceutical Company (Iran).
- Its compounds stimulate the flow of bile, a substance responsible for the digestion of fats.
- They control high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, lipids that interfere with cardiovascular health.
- They have cleansing properties, which stimulate the elimination of waste.
- They act as a natural diuretic; that is, they facilitate the expulsion of retained fluids.
- Its fiber improves digestion and stops anxiety.
Lettuce is another of those superfoods that provide countless benefits to the body. It is a source of vitamins A, B, C, and E and minerals, including potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc.
Best of all, it provides very few calories and produces a feeling of satiety despite this. In addition, it is considered an alkalizing food. Other benefits:
It is a diuretic that helps to combat fluid retention.
It contains flavonoids (quercetin) that take care of the heart.
- It is suitable for the gastric mucosa.
This green leafy vegetable is also low in calories but rich in fiber and various nutrients, such as:
- Calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium;
- Vitamins A, C, E and β-carotenes;
- Folates are suitable for blood cells.
Spinach helps reduce harmful cholesterol levels and improves metabolism. It is recommended to consume it raw, and the fresher, the better.
Buttermilk is a high-quality protein-rich food. Its nutrients are believed to enhance fat burning naturally by facilitating the building of lean body mass.
- Its amino acids strengthen muscles and improve energy expenditure during exercise.
- It is considered fat burning because the body has to use more energy to process it.
However, there is not enough scientific evidence to support these supposed properties.
Natural yogurt is low in fat, which makes it ideal for including it in your diet, to lose those extra kilos and centimeters, especially in the belly.
It helps you feel satiety while providing energy. In addition, it is a probiotic, which protects the intestinal microbiota and helps good digestion.
6. Green teaWithout a doubt, green tea is one of the best allies for losing weight. It is light in calories, contains powerful antioxidants, and is an excellent digestive.
- Its main benefits are attributed to its contribution of epigallocatechin gallate polyphenol (EGCG ), which benefits metabolic and liver health.
- This compound stimulates a process known as thermogenesis, which consists of increasing the burning of calories. A study by the Spanish Association of Dietitians-Nutritionists confirms this.
7. Yerba mate
Yerba mate, consumed in moderation, provides various benefits, such as stimulating metabolism, reducing fatigue, activating the body, and even exercising with spirit and energy.
It cIt contains antioxidants, so it slows down aging; It helps prevent cardiovascular problems and benefits from a mental point of view, improving concentration and alerting you.
Of course, it should not be exceeded since it contains caffeine and could cause specific side effects, such as insomnia, nervousness, headache, tachycardia, increased blood pressure, and stomach upset.
8. Grapefruit or grapefruit
This delicious citrus fruit is perfect for those who want to lose weight without exposing themselves to strict or dangerous diets.
- It is shallow in calories and has diuretic and cleansing properties thanks to its high water content and antioxidants.
- Its fiber prolongs the feeling of satiety and helps maintain optimal digestion.
It is also a citrus fruit, highly appreciated in this diet to burn fat since it is 0% cholesterol and contains 0% fat, which makes it very good for hypertension problems.
But it is delicious and moisturizing. In addition, it has diuretic properties to help with problems such as fluid retention. It also improves intestinal transit, reducing constipation.
Consuming apples increases the feeling of satiety and speeds up metabolism, helping to burn fat. Among its other benefits, there are the following:
- It helps prevent fluid retention.
- Protects the gastric and intestinal mucosa.
- It is purifying.
- Contains antioxidants.
- It helps control sugar levels.
11. Cayenne pepper
Cayenne pepper is an ingredient with a spicy flavor often used to season dishes. Although it should not be taken excessively, its moderate doses can enhance the burning of calories.
- Its main active compound, capsaicin, has a thermogenic effect in the body that promotes the elimination of fat, as confirmed by research carried out by Purdue University (United States).
- It helps improve circulation and protects the excretory organs, which work to remove waste.
Burn fat: a whole matter
Are you looking for healthy fat burners? Do not hesitate to try these ingredients and products for your weight loss plan. But, it would be best if you did not neglect other aspects of food, such as avoiding consuming fried foods, flour, sugars, and processed foods.
In addition, remember healthy lifestyle habits, hydrating well, not consuming alcoholic beverages, and doing a regular exercise routine, including at least 150 minutes a week of aerobics.